Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two months for the first one!

In general I post a training report every two weeks but I am feeling so happy today that couldn't hold myself back from sharing it!!

Last weekend I had a great run but this weekend it was even better!!  Yesterday I did a 18 miller and I felt really strong  and today I did 10 miles at felt even better!!  I think I am slowly getting back into shape.

My only failure is my cross training.....I haven't been doing anything else but running :(  because I have not time!! Last week I worked again 65 hours and basically I stayed in the office until 10 PM everyday except the day of my birthday. I am really tired after working so many hours and getting my runs done have been a challenge itself.  On Saturdays I am also going to the office so I need to get up very early to get my long run done before heading there. It is really tough to wake up at 5:30 run for 3 hours and then go to the office and work all day...I could rather run an Ultra for 10 hours!!! LOL

I need to find the way to start doing something else because I don't want to get injured. When I remember how miserable I felt last year when I wasn't able to run and I thought my running days were over I know I don't want to be there again. I need to make it happen in someway!!

Seriously, I can't wait till busy season is over!! it is taking all my energy and time ...I am done with it already!!!

This week I need to start adding more miles so I will need to go running very early before heading work, hopefully the weather will soon start getting better and running during the morning won't be as helix as it is now!!

Today I bought my trail running shoes!!  North Face Ultra 105 GTX...... How come I am so excited?!?!?!?! hahaha.....can't wait till try them...just in case I need to return them  I will first do a short run in the treadmill to see how I feel them.. :)

That is all for now...I think I will do some stretching and ABS now...let's put the words into action!! I need a stronger upper body!!

DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment